Noida, Greater Noida the fastest emerging commercial hotspots in India
A flourishing base for IT-ITeS, retail and manufacturing with a presence of over 50 big conglomerates coupled with metro connectivity with Delhi, state-of-the-art services at competitive rates and an expanding residential base has given major impetus to Noida and Greater Noida as the next commercial destination in India.
Adding feathers the upcoming Jewar international airport and proposed Noida film city has given positive momentum with would along the Yamuna Expressway would not only add a new dimension to the economic base of the region, but also add to the lucrativeness of the Agra-Mathura-Vrindavan tourism circuit.
Developers and analysts are of the view that Noida will be second to none in view of its attractive facilities & ease of doing business.
In conversation with Manish Aggarwal, MD, North & East, JLL India upon Noida, Greater Noida, the fastest and favourite emerging commercial hotspot of India.
- Industrialization of Noida and Greater Noida.
- Gautam Budh Nagar the next Gurugram/Mumbai ?
- Critical factors for accelerating the pace of industrialization?
- Economic benefits of Gautam Budh Nagar at large?
- Which sector will drive the industrialization process in the next 5 years.