Tea with Registration
MAKING THE JOURNEY FROM $1 MN TO $100 MN MARK: MAKE IN INDIA & THE COMPETITIVENESS OF SMES IN A GLOBALIZED ECONOMY
Government has made it a priority in assisting SMEs to expand overseas. Globalization has made it imperative for SMEs to go international with geographical boundaries erased through technology and opportunities coupled with competition increasingly becoming global in nature.
Various schemes are available from the local Government bodies supporting SMEs in this initiative:
- What are the Central & State Govt Initiatives supporting SMEs in your region?
- How to identify which schemes suit your business?
- What is the first step forward?
CLOUD: GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES FOR SMEs
Disruptive innovation is changing the face of traditional industries and SMEs are increasingly looking to “the cloud” to create a modern and competitive business model.
We will discuss the 5 big growth opportunities for SME’s and how cloud ERP technologies are enabling small companies to act big.
- Modern technology and software
- OpEx models versus CapEx
- Affordable IT & MIS
- Taking away the ‘Fear of Technology’
- Ease of access and wide-spread reach
INNOVATIVE FINANCING METHODS – IDENTIFYING THE OPTIMAL CAPITAL RAISING SCHEME FOR SMEs
Approximately 40% of SMEs have no access to bank loan financing. Crowd-funding, P2P lending, & Invoice Financing are fast & attractive cash raising avenues available for SMEs. With time of the essence and the traditional route of borrowing from banks requiring stringent checks, alternative financing seem to offer SMEs a breather and provide a more hassle-free way of securing much needed cash support at critical junctures of business operation.
- How can SMEs identify which type of alternative financing works best for them?
- What are the pros and cons of the various alternative financing to enable SMEs to make educated choices that will complement their business model
- How to ensure a good credit rating so that future borrowing is not compromised?
Lunch and Networking
SME INNOVATION: REAPING THE BENEFITS OF INNOVATION
With the Government’s drive to make India a ‘Smart-Nation’, technology’s role in facilitating day-to-day operations cannot be over- emphasized. Effective use of technology streamlines operations of SMEs and renders them capable of addressing business challenges that are increasingly becoming more global in nature. Technology also equips SMEs to function on the same ground as the Big Boys. Empowerment of the SMEs through sound decisions based on accurate figures made possible by analytics is another positive way in which technology is shaping SMEs.
- Leveraging on the Internet and cloud to level the playing field for SMEs
- Optimizing supply chain processes via technology
- Automation to reduce dependency on manpower – where it works, where it doesn’t
- Ensuring sufficient investment and ROI for technology
- Social Media: Hype or Boost for SMEs?
SPECIAL WORKSHOP ON GST
GST: Changing Taxation Paradigm and the Road Ahead
The biggest indirect tax reform since 1947, GST bill is expected to bring about an economic integration of the Indian economy. GST will help consolidate and streamline the process of indirect taxation and make it easier and more effective. The tax payers will pay one consolidated tax instead of the plethora of taxes including State Value-Added Tax (VAT), Central Excise, Service Tax, Entry Tax or Octroi and a few other indirect taxes.
This exclusive workshop session will focus on deciphering the nuances and impact of GST implementation on SMEs in the coming future
Tea, Networking and Close
Managing Director of Superfine Knitters Limited
President, Shingora Textiles
President, Federation of Punjab Small Industries Association
Chairman, Ludhiana Sewing Machine Industries Association
President, Federation of Industrial & Commercial Organization
Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, G.S. Auto International
Chairman and Managing Director of Majestic Auto Limited
Director, Neva Garments Limited
Check who make the mega series possible and care to help SMEs innovate!
Customer Success Partner
Business Connectivity Partner
For Information, Please contact
Himani Singh : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: +91 -9958986792
Gaurav Arora : email@example.com